Give us a call - Booking essential
082-884 9881 or fill in the form next door.
Please note that if we are out riding and don't answer, leave us a message and we will get back to you as soon as we are back in the paddock!
“The scenery was superb, the horses were responsive, and Jo and John proved a fountain of knowledge on the technique of riding and the world of horses.”
We had a girls weekend to Tulbagh in October - we had the most amazing time, it was a lovely evening, the view was magnificent and the horse ride unforgettable.
Jolandi, Cape Town
Terms & Conditions and general information
- Wear comfortable LONG trousers, no buttons, zips or bling on inner legs and you must be able to sit comfortably (no tight jeans)
- Closed shoes - ideally with a flat heel (like a boot) or sports shoes. NO barefeet, sandals, crocs etc.
- All riders are required to sign an indemnity form and legal guardian or parent will have to sign for children 17 and under.
- Payment can be made via EFT prior to riding or cash on arrival. We do not have card facilities.
- Should a rider decide at the last minute not to ride, the full charge still applies. This applies to adults or children who decide at the last minute that they don't want to ride.
- For the sake of safety & horse welfare – weight restrictions do apply, our max weight limit is 95 kgs, however this may vary according to height/weight. Riders need to be able to fit comfortably and safely into the saddle. If your body mass index is above 29, it is unlikely that we will be able to accommodate you on our trails, particularly novice riders. We reserve the right to refuse any rider who we believe is too heavy for safety, therefore it is essential that accurate height and weight is provided at the time of booking. Please discuss with us if you have any concerns.
- Helmets are included and compulsory for all riding guests.
- Our trails are weather dependant, however we usually only cancel due to strong wind and rain or excessive heat. With long term bookings the exact times will be confirmed 3-4 days prior to the ride.
- CANCELLATIONS within 12 hours or less and no-shows will be liable for a 100% of the quoted costs.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your ride to do paperwork and introductions.